Image courtesy of [image creator name] / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Flipboard is on!

I've started a magazine for this group on Flipboard which you can find here or, hopefully, by searching for TC Fitness Pals on the app, if you have it.

What's Flipboard? It's a cool free mobile app for collecting most of your news stories, as well as your Facebook and Twitter feeds, in one place. I especially like using it for Twitter because if someone tweets a link, you get the story or photo in magazine format without having to click to it. Yeah, I know, clicking isn't a huge chore, but with the magazine style, you can visually scan enough of the story to know if you'd want to click on it anyway, thus speeding your web-surfing.

You can create your own magazine for your personal use or to share with others. I've made magazines to organize interesting articles I want to save to re-read or read later.

If you'd like to contribute to the TC Fitness Pals magazine, let me know. I can add you as an editor and you can also "flip" on-topic articles to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment